Harmony Technology Inc. is seeking qualified Systems Engineer for our Edgewood, MD location (no telework).
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Education, Experience and/or Certifications Required
- Standard Requirement: The contractor shall possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering Management, or a related discipline, as well as eight (8) years of general experience and five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Tradeoff Requirement: The contractor shall possess an Associate’s degree or professional certificate in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering Management, or a related discipline, as well as ten (10) years of general experience and seven (7) years of relevant experience.
- The contractor shall possess DAWIA Level II certification in SPRDE or working towards its completion. DAU courses will be at Government cost; however, travel costs (ex: Per Diem, lodging, mileage) will not be at Government cost.
Performance Based Tasks Required
- The contractor shall provide systems engineering analysis on assigned programs to support branch program managers and/or systems engineers.
- The contractor shall develop a disciplined process for assessing program adequacy and shall lead reviews for branch leadership prior to milestone reviews.
- The contractor shall assist the government engineer or program manager in executing program-level IPTs for systems engineering, risk management, test and evaluation, and configuration management through utilization of subject matter expertise to provide solutions and strategies to overcome programmatic issues and risks.”
- The contractor shall actively participate in and provide input to program functional IPTs, interim program reviews, milestone decisions, and other program-related meetings or updates by taking detailed notes and working with government counterparts to address and resolve issues raised by stakeholders.
- The contractor shall assist the government engineer or program manager in executing technical reviews, manufacturing readiness reviews, or system audits through utilization of subject matter expertise to provide solutions and strategies to overcome programmatic issues and risks.
- The contractor shall develop, review, and maintain systems engineering documentation (e.g., Systems Engineering Plans, Configuration Management Plans, etc.) in support of assigned programs.
- The contractor shall provide systems engineering input to other program documentation (e.g., Life Cycle Cost Estimates, Life Cycle Management Plans, etc.) in support of assigned programs.
- The contractor shall provide systems engineering risk analysis and independent reviews of engineering and program risk analysis for assigned programs.
- The contractor shall translate assigned program requirements into language for product specifications and contract statements of work, and shall help determine the appropriate contract data reporting required.
- The contractor shall maintain systems engineering tools for requirements traceability.
- The contractor shall be required to brief branch and other senior leadership on programs.
- The contractor shall respond to systems engineering inquiries and taskers assigned by the branch chief engineer. The contractor shall manage and support software configuration control for both internal and fielding implementations.
- The contractor shall provide recommendations and best practices to be incorporated into maintenance and sustainment plans.
- The contractor shall perform requirements analysis, derive system performance specifications, define and scope technical work through the contract PWS, and manage technical design contractors to ensure the mission is executed in accordance with planned engineering cost, schedule, and performance parameters.
- The contractor shall develop capabilities documents and SOWs to support development and fielding of hardware and software capabilities.
We have been delivering information technology services and solutions across the Federal government and commercial clients for over a decade. Our employees are the most important assets of our company because they delivery value and care for our clients. We are a company of passionate technologist constantly evolving in our understanding and application of technology to best fulfill our client’s mission needs. We operate under a flat and efficient organizational structure to ensure our hand-picked consultants have the flexibility to take risks and be innovative. We typically work in small, agile teams as we design and develop solutions to address our client’s business challenges. Our success is measured with every satisfied customer and employee.
Why you want to join us
- You have a passion for solving our customers complex business problems
- Awesome learning and professional development opportunities
- A culture built on teamwork and excellence
HarmonyTech offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (company contributes 85% of the entire premium)
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Commuter Benefits (company contributes $100/mo for you to allocate between mass transit and parking expenses)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Click the benefits package link above to check out the benefits we offer
HarmonyTech believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Drug Free Workplace Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Additionally, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of HarmonyTech.