Harmony Technology Inc. is seeking qualified Science & Technology Analyst for our Edgewood, MD location (no telework).
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Performance Based Tasks Required
- The contractor shall provide analytical equipment expertise, assessing equipment capabilities and performance and reporting information to higher headquarters.
- The contractor shall provide cross-Enterprise coordination of analytical equipment performance; equipment like a mobile lab, Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer (GCMS), and Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LCMS), as well as others.
- The contractor shall develop Courses of Action (COAs) for acquisitions that maximize technical performance while minimizing cost. In addition, the contractor shall present all findings to leadership.
- The contractor shall serve as the SME on Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) chemical analytical equipment (i.e. GCMS, LCMS, Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR), Raman Spectroscopy, etc.).
- The contractor shall evaluate proposed user requirements and analytical equipment.
- The contractor shall provide training and training oversight for analytical equipment and associated mobile laboratories.
- The contractor shall assist leadership in conducting technical refreshment, developing strategies and schedule timeframes which will work synergistically within the JPEO-CBRND portfolio to minimize overall cost to the Department of Defense (DoD).
- The contractor shall research and provide audience-tailored answers to inquiries concerning analytical instrumentation and methods, laboratory equipment and operations, new technologies, and other related areas.
- The contractor shall create cross-portfolio solutions to assist in better buying power initiatives.
- The contractor shall evaluate science and technology products to determine their effectiveness, to include conducting Technology readiness Assessments (TRAs).
- The contractor shall interface with the customer to expedite the transition of technology to the user. In addition, the contractor shall develop Technology Transfer Agreements (TTAs).
- The contractor shall review analytical methods for completeness and level of effort required, making recommendations in information papers.
- The contractor shall evaluate test and analytical methods for component-level evaluations being performed by the Prime.
- The contractor shall develop test strategies to maximize analytical equipment effectiveness.
- The contractor shall prepare and/or review test plans for component-level performance testing.
- The contractor shall provide support to developmental testing, user defined events, multiservice operational assessments and tests.
- The contractor shall provide on-site analytical equipment support (e.g., operation, maintenance, functional checks, etc.) during test events.
- The contractor shall provide input to sample processing, data interpretation, analysis of findings, and recommendations for system changes during test readiness evaluations.
- The contractor shall evaluate raw data generated from testing and data analyses performed by the Prime.
- The contractor shall assist the program office in test deficiency identification and create implementable corrective actions.
- The contractor shall defend technical decisions on program performance.
- The contractor shall assist leadership to develop decisions models to be used to reduce the number of candidate systems for consideration.
- The contractor shall assist the Joint Product Manager (JPdM) in program initiation, to include development of program acquisition strategies and plans.
- The contractor shall review and provide comments on high-level documents (e.g., requirements documents, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), test plans, Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs), Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Configuration Management Plans (CMPs), etc.).
- The contractor shall draft briefings for command-level reviews to discuss technical alternatives between competing CBRN technologies.
- The contractor shall review cost estimates for operating costs of analytical equipment. In addition, the contractor shall develop estimates for analytical equipment, durables, and consumables.
- The contractor shall provide consumable pricing and logistical support to assist in the development of Test Support Packages (TSPs), to include Technical Manuals (TMs) and Special Text (STs) documents.
- The contractor shall review and advise on TM content.
- The contractor shall assist and conduct fielding of mobile laboratories.
- The contractor shall assist and conduct site assessments.
- The contractor shall create Quality Assurance (QA) / Quality Control (QC) procedures and policies.
- The contractor shall ensure product teams are aware of deadlines and technical objectives.
- The contractor shall engage in open and collaborative communication (e.g., briefings, presentations, etc.) regarding science and technology innovations at conferences and meetings.
- The contractor shall support, participate in, and provide input to program functional Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and subgroups, In-Process Reviews (IPRs), and associated program updates.
- The contractor shall conduct meetings to determine prioritized user needs within funding constraints.
We have been delivering information technology services and solutions across the Federal government and commercial clients for over a decade. Our employees are the most important assets of our company because they delivery value and care for our clients. We are a company of passionate technologist constantly evolving in our understanding and application of technology to best fulfill our client’s mission needs. We operate under a flat and efficient organizational structure to ensure our hand-picked consultants have the flexibility to take risks and be innovative. We typically work in small, agile teams as we design and develop solutions to address our client’s business challenges. Our success is measured with every satisfied customer and employee.
Why you want to join us
- You have a passion for solving our customers complex business problems
- Awesome learning and professional development opportunities
- A culture built on teamwork and excellence
HarmonyTech offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (company contributes 85% of the entire premium)
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Commuter Benefits (company contributes $100/mo for you to allocate between mass transit and parking expenses)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Click the benefits package link above to check out the benefits we offer
HarmonyTech believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Drug Free Workplace Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Additionally, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of HarmonyTech.