SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Harmony Technology, Inc. is searching for a Cost Analyst Level IV at our Stafford VA location. Duties include but are not limited to:
- The contractor shall use the acquisition life cycle, system life cycle costs, and budget execution of military and commercial systems.
- The contractor shall apply the Planning, Programming, Budgeting & Execution System (PPBES) to DOD acquisition programs; review project/program/product costs; and establish the required funding, schedule, performance, and supportability requirements throughout the acquisition life cycle.
- The contractor shall work with integrated cost, schedule, and risk assessment metrics.
- The contractor shall use cost estimating tools and decision support software (i.e., Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACEIT) and Logical Decisions for Windows).
- The contractor shall perform comprehensive cost analysis and modeling supporting acquisition requirements; provide independent analysis of requirements, use and correctly apply appropriate cost estimating methodologies, and develop logical cost estimates that are defensible and supportable.
- The contractor shall perform a variety of cost and economic analyses (i.e., parametric cost estimating, cost and schedule estimating, life cycle cost analysis, cost estimating relationship development, model development, cost risk analysis, project forecasting, risk assessment, cost-benefit analysis and software cost estimating).
- The contractor shall perform cost estimation and/or analysis using a variety of techniques (i.e., modeling, parametric analysis, engineering estimates, learning curve, risk analysis, and cost estimating relationships) for military systems acquisition in order to develop Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCEs), Independent Cost Estimates (ICEs)/Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), Total Ownership Costs (TOCs), and/or Enterprise Agreements (EAs) for use in Business Case Analysis (BCAs), Cost Benefit Analyses (CBAs), Return On Investment (ROI) calculation, Best Value determination, risk assessments, Analyses of Alternatives (AoAs), and/or program budget development.
- The contractor shall develop and maintain life cycle cost estimates and conduct life cycle costs analyses in support of selected programs.
- The contractor shall analyze impacts to budget revisions and recommend courses of action to minimize adverse effects to program execution.
- The contractor shall execute budget formulation, justification, presentation, and other execution activities in support of the PPBE process.
We have been delivering information technology services and solutions across the Federal government and commercial clients for over a decade. Our employees are the most important assets of our company because they delivery value and care for our clients. We are a company of passionate technologist constantly evolving in our understanding and application of technology to best fulfill our client’s mission needs. We operate under a flat and efficient organizational structure to ensure our hand-picked consultants have the flexibility to take risks and be innovative. We typically work in small, agile teams as we design and develop solutions to address our client’s business challenges. Our success is measured with every satisfied customer and employee.
Why you want to join us
- You have a passion for solving our customers complex business problems
- Awesome learning and professional development opportunities
- A culture built on teamwork and excellence
HarmonyTech offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (company contributes 85% of the entire premium)
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Commuter Benefits (company contributes $100/mo for you to allocate between mass transit and parking expenses)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Click the benefits package link above to check out the benefits we offer
HarmonyTech believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Drug Free Workplace Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Additionally, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of HarmonyTech.