Join our well established team in supporting our JPEO-CBRND customer.
HarmonyTech is seeking qualified Enterprise Architect for our Edgewood, MD location (no telework).
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Experience and/or Certifications Required
- The contractor shall possess twelve (12) years of general experience and eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- The contractor shall possess experience with the UNICOM Systems Architect tool or No Magic Inc. MagicDraw Architect tool.
- The contractor shall have experience with either the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF) or The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF).
- The contractor shall possess familiarity with Joint Common System Function List (JCSFL), Joint Common Architecture (JCA), Net-Ready Key Performance Parameter (NR KPP), Universal Joint Task List (UJTL), and National Information Exchange Model (NIEM).
- The contractor shall possess familiarity with Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense (JPEO-CBRND) programs.
- The contractor shall possess senior level interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to assess and clearly communicate technical and project risk.
- The contractor shall possess organizational skills and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
Performance Based Tasks Required
- The contractor shall develop, maintain, and validate Department of Defense Acquisition Framework (DODAF) architectures for JPEO-CBRND initiatives, programs, and the Enterprise.
- The contractor shall utilize architecture products to identify system dependencies and potential capability gaps.
- The contractor shall develop DODAF architecture models in coordination with the program office and user sponsors such as Joint Requirements Office (JRO) and/or individual service and non-DOD sponsors.
- The contractor shall work with JPEO-CBRND program engineers in order to develop system-level architectures.
- The contractor shall ensure the DODAF architecture models are consistent with other JPEO- CBRND architecture models as well as J6 Warfighter Mission Area (WMA) architecture development guidance.
- The contractor shall develop architecture products to support acquisition documents (i.e., Capability Development Documents (CDDs), Capability Production Documents (CPDs), and Information Support Plans (ISPs)).
- The contractor shall provide comments and input to support program and contract documentation (i.e., Systems Engineering Plans (SEPs), Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)).
- The contractor shall participate in JPEO - CBRND Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) at the program and Enterprise level.
We have been delivering information technology services and solutions across the Federal government and commercial clients for over a decade. Our employees are the most important assets of our company because they delivery value and care for our clients. We are a company of passionate technologist constantly evolving in our understanding and application of technology to best fulfill our client’s mission needs. We operate under a flat and efficient organizational structure to ensure our hand-picked consultants have the flexibility to take risks and be innovative. We typically work in small, agile teams as we design and develop solutions to address our client’s business challenges. Our success is measured with every satisfied customer and employee.
Why you want to join us
- You have a passion for solving our customers complex business problems
- Awesome learning and professional development opportunities
- A culture built on teamwork and excellence
HarmonyTech offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (company contributes 85% of the entire premium)
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Commuter Benefits (company contributes $100/mo for you to allocate between mass transit and parking expenses)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Click the benefits package link above to check out the benefits we offer
HarmonyTech believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Drug Free Workplace Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Additionally, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of HarmonyTech.