Join our well established team in supporting our JPEO-CBRND customer.
Harmony Technology Inc. is seeking a qualified Business Analyst / Medical Liaison Officer for the Ft. Detrick, MD campus. The selected candidate will have the ability to work with leading edge Army programs directly impacting the Soldiers and the support community around the globe.
Experience and/or Certifications Required
- Preferred: DAU Program Management Level III certification, or its equivalency, is desired. DAU courses will be at Government cost; however, travel costs (ex: Per Diem, lodging, mileage) will not be at Government cost.
- The contractor shall possess demonstrated expertise (e.g., PMP certification, etc.) in acquisition project management practices, with a focus on pharmaceutical/biotechnology advanced product development (i.e., Investigational New Drug (IND) to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) licensure).
- The contractor shall possess executive-level decision-making experience (e.g., Project/Program Manager, Senior Analyst, etc.) within various work environments (i.e., Military, Joint Services, DOD, and Industry).
- The contractor shall possess experience providing business, analytical, and strategic advisory services and guidance to a DOD JPEO-CBD and subordinate JPM offices.
- The contractor shall possess experience assisting to start up and successfully execute a project management office with a diverse medical product development portfolio.
- The contractor shall possess experience supporting national strategies as they pertain to non-traditional agents, highly toxic materials, and other innovative Chemical and Biological (CB) threats.
- The contractor shall possess experience working with other Government agencies to maximize efficient use of federal funding to develop medical countermeasures to CB warfare agents.
- The contractor shall possess experience managing and integrating a portfolio of CBRN and non-CBRN related programs with an obligation authority and expenditure ceiling in excess of $150M.
- The contractor shall possess expertise in coordination and execution of long range strategic planning, as well as effective implementation of the PPBE process.
- The contractor shall possess experience implementing the empirical decision support framework (i.e., Cost as an Independent Variable (CAIV), risk, and critical path).
- The contractor shall possess the scientific, military, policy, and contractual commercial business expertise relevant to technology maturity, contract strategies, and other aspects of the advanced acquisition life cycle (e.g., test and evaluation, logistics, finance, etc.).
- The contractor shall possess expertise in the processes required to achieve FDA licensure and procure FDA-approved medical countermeasures and vaccinations.
- The contractor shall possess experience coordinating and executing plans and initiatives on an international scale.
- The contractor shall possess well-established relationships with representatives from the Services, other Government agencies, academia, and Industry.
- The contractor shall possess expertise in implementation of JCIDs and the DoDAF.
- The contractor shall possess an understanding of the relationship between national strategies, programming guidance, and the direction provided by the QDR.
- The contractor shall possess an in-depth understanding of the acquisition activities, policies, and procedures of the JPEO-CBD.
- The contractor shall possess familiarity with the CBD tech base program.
- The contractor shall possess strong interpersonal skills.
- The contractor shall possess strong team building, training, facilitating, and mentoring skills.
- The contractor shall possess 5+ years of working experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
Performance Based Tasks Required
- The contractor shall advise and assist JPM MCS staff to effectively prioritize and balance work at the project and portfolio levels.
- The contractor shall advise leaders in the development, coordination, and execution of long range strategic plans, as well as effective implementation of the PPBE process.
- The contractor shall advise and assist PMs in eliminating programmatic redundancies, managing operational and technological gaps, and increasing the efficiency and efficacy of CBRN acquisition programs.
- The contractor shall conduct analyses and advise PMs to resolve discrete acquisition issues as they pertain to technology maturity, contract strategies, and other aspects of the advanced acquisition life cycle.
- The contractor shall advise and consult with leadership in coordinating, developing, and executing Service, Joint, DOD, and International plans relative to DOD initiatives, CBRN emerging threats, business opportunities, and optimization of resources.
- The contractor shall provide program management advice relevant to the processes required to achieve FDA licensure and procure FDA-approved medical countermeasures and vaccinations.
- The contractor shall facilitate effective and efficient coordination of project management offices with representatives from the Services, other Government agencies, academia, and Industry.
- The contractor shall analyze and advise leadership regarding the relationship and means to leverage national strategies, programming guidance, and the direction provided by the QDR to ensure success of the product portfolio.
- The contractor shall facilitate coordination and teaming efforts between the CBDP’s medical advanced development and tech base programs.
- The contractor shall effectively conduct coordinating activities as needed at the internal, interagency, and/or international levels.
- The contractor shall establish and execute new program initiatives, to include program start up activities as necessary.
- The contractor shall develop and conduct training of personnel as needed to support MCS strategic initiatives.
- The contractor shall leverage strong team building, training, facilitating, and mentoring skills to provide developmental support to JPM MCS staff personnel.
We have been delivering information technology services and solutions across the Federal government and commercial clients for over a decade. Our employees are the most important assets of our company because they delivery value and care for our clients. We are a company of passionate technologist constantly evolving in our understanding and application of technology to best fulfill our client’s mission needs. We operate under a flat and efficient organizational structure to ensure our hand-picked consultants have the flexibility to take risks and be innovative. We typically work in small, agile teams as we design and develop solutions to address our client’s business challenges. Our success is measured with every satisfied customer and employee.
Why you want to join us
- You have a passion for solving our customers complex business problems
- Awesome learning and professional development opportunities
- A culture built on teamwork and excellence
HarmonyTech offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (company contributes 85% of the entire premium)
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Commuter Benefits (company contributes $100/mo for you to allocate between mass transit and parking expenses)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Click the benefits package link above to check out the benefits we offer
HarmonyTech believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Drug Free Workplace Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Additionally, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of HarmonyTech.