SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Harmony Technology, Inc. is searching for an Information Technology Specialist for our Edgewood MD location.
Experience and/or Certifications Required
- The contractor shall possess at least ten (10) years of experience with Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense (JPEO-CBRND) programs.
- The contractor shall possess direct experience working on JPEO-CBRND programs, including but not limited sensor programs and software Information Technology (IT) program.
- The contractor shall possess at least twenty (20) years of experience in industry / government to include but not limited to, manufacturing, federally regulated environment (e.g. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)/ Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), etc.), and validation or test.
- The contractor shall have experience working directly with Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) forces.
- Preferred: The contractor shall possess senior-level organizational, liaison, coordination, and facilitation skills.
- Preferred: The contractor shall possess experience configuring networks for use with CBRN sensors and JPM IS systems.
Performance Based Tasks Required
- The contractor shall provide network architecture, software, and information assurance support of the systems within JPM IS.
- The contractor shall provide technical expertise in the management of information-related risks in enterprise architectures, acquisition strategies, and testing and evaluation.
- The contractor shall assist with information assurance certification and accreditation.
- The contractor shall document the program's overall information technology requirements and approach, including determination of the appropriate certification and accreditation process.
- The contractor shall assist in applying appropriate safeguards to ensure that fielded information systems and networks are defended to maintain integrity, availability, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
- The contractor shall provide support for developmental testing, user demonstrations, user feedback events, operational assessments, and operational testing events.
- The contractor shall have proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- The contractor shall manage the software interface between CBRN sensors and target platforms for integration of sensors and future common controllers.
- The contractor shall coordinate the CBRN sensor software interface transition with program shop platforms to a common interface across unmanned platforms.
- The contractor shall manage and facilitate the networking and data requirements from the unmanned platforms to inform CBRN sensor integration specifications.
- The contractor shall support the program in understanding mesh networking, algorithm, and overall software specifications for future swarming, manned/unmanned teaming, and automation efforts linked to future CBRN Sensor Integration onto Robotics Platforms (CSIRP) mission areas.
- The contractor will be required to travel up to 20% Continental United States (CONUS); and less than 10% Outside Continental United States (OCONUS).
We have been delivering information technology services and solutions across the Federal government and commercial clients for over a decade. Our employees are the most important assets of our company because they delivery value and care for our clients. We are a company of passionate technologist constantly evolving in our understanding and application of technology to best fulfill our client’s mission needs. We operate under a flat and efficient organizational structure to ensure our hand-picked consultants have the flexibility to take risks and be innovative. We typically work in small, agile teams as we design and develop solutions to address our client’s business challenges. Our success is measured with every satisfied customer and employee.
Why you want to join us
- You have a passion for solving our customers complex business problems
- Awesome learning and professional development opportunities
- A culture built on teamwork and excellence
HarmonyTech offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (company contributes 85% of the entire premium)
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Commuter Benefits (company contributes $100/mo for you to allocate between mass transit and parking expenses)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Click the benefits package link above to check out the benefits we offer
HarmonyTech believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Drug Free Workplace Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Additionally, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of HarmonyTech.