Harmony Technology Inc. is seeking qualified Science & Technology Analyst for our Edgewood, MD location (no telework).
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Experience and/or Certifications Required
- The contractor shall possess experience writing and implementing strategic plans and campaign plans for S&T organizations.
- The contractor shall possess experience facilitating coordination and integration of multiple organizational elements, including Army, other Government agencies, Industry, and academia.
- The contractor shall possess experience managing the conduct of broad, encompassing analytical efforts, upon which program policy, procedural, and system determinations will be predicated.
Performance Based Tasks Required
- The contractor shall spearhead science and technology strategic plans in accordance with requirements and S&T priorities as communicated at higher echelons, Army, Chief of Staff of the Army, Army Materiel Command and RDECOM leadership in order to drive an integrated science, technology and engineering services portfolio.
- The contractor shall support the mission of RDECOM in the development of innovative research, development and engineering that produces capabilities for decisive overmatch to the Army against the complexities of the current and future operating environments in support of the Joint Warfighter and the Nation by integrating and collaborating across the RDECs/ARL, to include working with highly qualified technical experts to scale or tailor data as required to ensure alignment with Army requirements.
- The contractor shall facilitate research efforts across the research, development and engineering centers and Army Research Lab in order to identify and synthesize trends and priority core competency areas, and analysis of Army S&T requirements to drive an annual strategic plan and campaign plan for a two-star Command. Planning efforts will support an enable the development of an annual program objective memorandum (POM) in alignment with Army requirements and priorities.
- The contractor shall provide program strategies, requirements analysis, and management plans to include technical analysis of new initiatives, and assist in concept development for future programs.
- The contractor shall support mid- to short-range strategic planning by developing guidance to align efforts with Army and RDECOM long-range objectives.
- The contractor shall develop long-range strategic plans that identify and prioritize Army requirements based on Soldier needs, Industry trends, academic discoveries, regulatory and legislative requirements, and think tank outlook.
- The contractor shall support evaluation efforts by measuring process improvements, effectiveness, efficiency, outputs, outcomes, and outgrowths.
We have been delivering information technology services and solutions across the Federal government and commercial clients for over a decade. Our employees are the most important assets of our company because they delivery value and care for our clients. We are a company of passionate technologist constantly evolving in our understanding and application of technology to best fulfill our client’s mission needs. We operate under a flat and efficient organizational structure to ensure our hand-picked consultants have the flexibility to take risks and be innovative. We typically work in small, agile teams as we design and develop solutions to address our client’s business challenges. Our success is measured with every satisfied customer and employee.
Why you want to join us
- You have a passion for solving our customers complex business problems
- Awesome learning and professional development opportunities
- A culture built on teamwork and excellence
HarmonyTech offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (company contributes 85% of the entire premium)
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Commuter Benefits (company contributes $100/mo for you to allocate between mass transit and parking expenses)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Click the benefits package link above to check out the benefits we offer
HarmonyTech believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Drug Free Workplace Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Additionally, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of HarmonyTech.